Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Back from the village



Hello everyone,

We just got back from the village of Bano. I'm sorry that this is my first update in awhile, but we did not have access to the internet while there. 

I don’t know where to begin in telling all of you how God moved in a very powerful way during our visit. We couldn’t have predicted such a positive reception while trying to bless the villagers and deliver the gospel. We were told that nothing like our visit has ever been seen in the town of Bano.

The mission balls were a complete success, They drew crowds at both Mbankomo and Bano. The children were blessed and we had bible tracks in French for the adults. People asked for more of Jesus in both areas, but the outcry was more heartfelt in Bano. Everyone held on to their books and read them over and over.

I’ve got so much to cover but it’s almost 11 here now, so I’ll type more on Wednesday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment